June 13, 2012

Sleeping Princess, Pictures and Poison Ivy

Today started off later than expected because the girl decided to sleep for FOURTEEN hours. Yup. Fourteen. It was awesome. And, if I do say so myself, I earned it. This is the same child who up until about a month ago was still waking up at least once (usually twice) at night to nurse which meant for about 10 months straight I woke up every 3-4 hours. 

Anyway, thankfully the late start didn't affect our plans for the day-pictures of the girl...a couple of the boy too but today's outing was mostly for the girl. If the weather continues to cooperate, I have grand picture plans for the boy on Friday but we'll see. 

I think they turned out great! I'm slightly biased as I believe the subjects are perfect but here's some of the highlights...







Unfortunately, when we got home, I realized quickly that the boy and I had stumbled across some poison ivy. Thankfully, the girl seems to have avoided it but we're well stocked on anti-itch, anti-poison ivy creams for all of us.

0 comments: