January 2, 2012

Blog Interrupted

I planned on resuming my weekly Disney blog post today but alas, the flu has invaded our home and I didn't write this week's post ahead of time as I had intended so if anyone out there was looking forward to today's post, I apologize. I'll be back with the weekly Disney post next week...Disney World In The Rain-what you can do at Disney World when fun in the sun isn't an option. 

Here's hoping the kids and I will be able to return to the land of the living again soon. 

PS>sorry Joshua for the phone call last night. I didn't mean to be a total grinch...actually I was something else but it ends in "ch" too. We miss and love you to the moon and back.

2 comments:

Laina said...

Hello...just stopping by :)
Hoping you feel better.

Brianna Renee said...

Thanks! We're doing much better!