January 10, 2012

Feelin' Crafty

The longer this deployment lasts (or maybe it's just the older I get) the more I'm into all things crafty. There's so many different things you can create with a sewing machine, hot glue gun and a little bit of time...so many, in fact, I'm avoiding Pinterest because it would become a total time suck. Anyway, my most recent crafty adventures are all about homemade sew-on appliques. I started with a shirt for the boy...
(sorry about the pic quality...it's from my phone)

After the boy's shirt I moved onto something for me...an "Army Wife" hat...


And because I like to wear hats all the time (read:I don't like and am terrible at doing my hair) I made a second hat that I think I like even more than the first...




BOOMER SOONER!


1 comments:

JG said...

You inspire me! I love that OU hat. Glad you're more OCD than me, because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have even thought of how I cut that logo out of the fabric...It looks awesome.