April 30, 2010

whew...busy day

The boy and I started our day about an hour and a half before we normally do but it was well worth it. The newborn shoot I had went super well...I've begun editing the pics and I'm feeling really good about it. Here's one that I particularly like...




Before the shoot, the boy and I had to go to Home Depot and Walmart (it's insane how much money we send at that store...I'm really considering buying stock in it). And afterwards, we went to a friend's house to help out. She had an event at church and her hubby's Air Guard away on his two weeks. So for about 4 hours, I had 3 boys under the age of 3...it sounds kind of frightening when you put it that way but it was actually a lot of fun. I loved seeing the boy (my boy) start to transition from parallel play to interactive play and holding the baby was a treat. An even better treat came as we pulled into our driveway....Joshua called! I was only supposed to be able to talk to him for half an hour but ended up getting almost 45 minutes. It's amazing how much those extra minutes mean.
.
It was a long but great day, I only wish I had been able to partake in a "MilSpouse" BlogHop that a blogger friend I follow put on...sounded like a fun thing...next time for sure.

0 comments: